Never Far Away + Stay With Me mix
See ya
Never gone my way
Better will someday
Never far away
See ya
Never gone my way
Better on my stay
Never far away
Round and round
And I never know why
Round and round
And it will show us
way out
It's my delight
~ ~ ~ ~ ~
*English translation
[Chorus]
Every time I close
my eyes
Oh I always see
those eyes
Tell me what can i
do to forget
All the pain since
we first met
If this isn’t real,
someone wake me from this dream please
Is this destiny, are
we really meant to be
You... Falling you
[Verse 1]
Like destiny were
just falling
You’re calling out
to me calling
I can’t escape your
love no more just hold me
The other half of my
being
All the while I’ve
been waiting
For you to take my
heart with you it’s sinking
(Stay with me)
And are you living
in my heart within me
(Stay with me)
With all the truth i
hid so deep
[Chorus]
Every time I close
my eyes
Oh I always see
those eyes
Tell me what can i
do to forget
All the pain since
we first met
If this isn’t real,
someone wake me from this dream please
Is this destiny, are
we really meant to be
You... Falling you
[Verse 2]
My heart’s beating
it goes
When I look at you
so close
I’m finding it hard
to breathe
Even when you’re not
around
Oh you’re all I
think about
Oh what have you
done to me
[Verse 3]
Different from the
moment I first saw you
This time of fate is
passing slowly
My heart was heading
towards you
My heart was racing
again
The faint light was
turned off
But my eyes are
lighting up again because of you
Feels like I’ve
loved you from a long time ago
Feels like I’m being
pulled by something
[Chorus]
Every time I close
my eyes
Oh I always see
those eyes
Tell me what can i
do to forget
All the pain since
we first met
If this isn’t real,
someone wake me from this dream please
Is this destiny, are
we really meant to be
You...
Falling you
No comments:
Post a Comment