ruang peribadi tempat meluah rasa, pendapat dan fikiran tentang apa saja. sama sekali bukan tempat yang boleh menjadi rujukan atau sumber maklumat yang boleh dipercayai.
HARAP MAKLUM.
.................................................
".....raihlah apa yg bermanfaat bagimu, minta tolonglah kepada Allah, dan jangan bersikap lemah....."

Tuesday, November 11, 2008

That Is Just How I Feel

Lately, I've been feeling a fluctuating feelings and emotions...
all mixing up inside of me...
Sometimes I feel so happy...
and sometimes I feel so lonely...
Sometimes I am so angry...
and sometimes I feel so disappointed...
but at other times I feel like I'm missing sumthing...

Sometimes I want to forget about sumthing...
but the thought about it just come to me so suddenly and abruptly...
and filling up my mind and my heart...
like a wind coming from nowhere or elsewhere...
and suddenly blows onto me...
These feelings has been disturbing me these few weeks...
even while I'm studying so hard for my exams...

All the indescribable feelings...
are making me feel that I'm going crazy...
they make me hate myself...
and everything, including everyone around me...

What the hell is happening to me???
I've never ever been feeling like this before...
am i going crazy, going mad, going insane, or what???
I don't know why...
I don't know how...
it suddenly become like this...
But this is just how I feel...

No comments: