ruang peribadi tempat meluah rasa, pendapat dan fikiran tentang apa saja. sama sekali bukan tempat yang boleh menjadi rujukan atau sumber maklumat yang boleh dipercayai.
HARAP MAKLUM.
.................................................
".....raihlah apa yg bermanfaat bagimu, minta tolonglah kepada Allah, dan jangan bersikap lemah....."

Thursday, November 13, 2008

>>My Journey<<

Alhamdulillah, I've reached home dgn selamat. Overall, evrything goes smoothly, from the moment I left the campus till I reached home, although the weather is not quite good in the early morning and also at my hometown... the weather condition was quite bad that evening that I could feel the plane shaking heavily bcoz of it, which makes my heart feel like it was going to fell off from its place... and what I expected the night before was exactly right: my luggage doesn't even weigh 10kg, hahaha...

But in reality, I almost missed the bus to KL that morning.. According to the plan, we should depart from the campus by about 7.30am but due to some unavoidable problems, we left a lil' bit late from scheduled.. We only left the campus on 7.45am and unfortunately, there was a little 'traffic jam' in the campus, hahaha... However, the traffic was even worse outside the campus but it's still acceptable coz Kuantan is not a large town so the traffic is not that packed. Nevertheless, I was quite worried that I might miss the bus coz the buses there were always punctual.

When we reached the bus terminal, we saw a bus who was just leaving. I started to get nervous, is that my bus?? Then one of my frenz hurries to the platform to check out while the others of us waited in the car... just in case the bus has left, then we need to catch it on its way. Luckily, the bus that I'm supposed to take was not leaving yet so I hurried to get my luggages and walk-half-runningly towards the bus (while dragging the huge luggage with one hand and carrying the laptop on the other hand). Seems like I was the last person to ride coz the bus left as soon as I took my seat. I'm not sure what was happening then though; whether the driver was actually waiting for the last passenger to come or it's my fren who managed to stop him when he's about to leave.

Nevertheless, thanx a lot to my frenz who were willing to take me to the terminal, especially to Aizu who stopped the driver from leaving without me... Thanx a lot gurlz..

No comments: