I actually hate being dependent, because it makes me so weak.
Sejak zaman sekolah menengah aku dah belajar hidup berdikari. And until now, I hate to involve others in my personal matters. I never shared anything to anyone. I never let anyone into my personal life. Because I can handle everything on my own, so I dont feel the need to have anyone.
There's only one person that I have ever let in. But I never thought it would make me less independent. Ever since I let that person in, I became very dependent on that person. Too dependent, I think. Apa-apa hal semuanya aku kongsi dengan dia. The worst, the darkest, the biggest secret.. everything.
I became too dependent to the extent that I will always look for that person whenever anything happens. I cant handle anything without that person. I cant be myself when that person is not around. I just cant be as independent as I used to.
But right now I really have to go back to the old self. Because that person is getting far and far away from me each day. So I have to learn to be independent again, so that I can live well when that person is no longer around.
Dear you.. although my heart wants you to stay, I dont think your heart wants the same. You're always so reluctant to stay. You always want to stay away. You wont come on your own will. I think maybe that's what your heart actually wants.
Fine then, just go. Go as far as you want. Dont let me find you.
Sejak zaman sekolah menengah aku dah belajar hidup berdikari. And until now, I hate to involve others in my personal matters. I never shared anything to anyone. I never let anyone into my personal life. Because I can handle everything on my own, so I dont feel the need to have anyone.
There's only one person that I have ever let in. But I never thought it would make me less independent. Ever since I let that person in, I became very dependent on that person. Too dependent, I think. Apa-apa hal semuanya aku kongsi dengan dia. The worst, the darkest, the biggest secret.. everything.
I became too dependent to the extent that I will always look for that person whenever anything happens. I cant handle anything without that person. I cant be myself when that person is not around. I just cant be as independent as I used to.
But right now I really have to go back to the old self. Because that person is getting far and far away from me each day. So I have to learn to be independent again, so that I can live well when that person is no longer around.
Dear you.. although my heart wants you to stay, I dont think your heart wants the same. You're always so reluctant to stay. You always want to stay away. You wont come on your own will. I think maybe that's what your heart actually wants.
Fine then, just go. Go as far as you want. Dont let me find you.

No comments:
Post a Comment