ruang peribadi tempat meluah rasa, pendapat dan fikiran tentang apa saja. sama sekali bukan tempat yang boleh menjadi rujukan atau sumber maklumat yang boleh dipercayai.
HARAP MAKLUM.
.................................................
".....raihlah apa yg bermanfaat bagimu, minta tolonglah kepada Allah, dan jangan bersikap lemah....."

Friday, June 12, 2015

gudbye and welcome

Assalamualaikum..

Lately I really miss someone. A best friend whom I once, and still, in love with. I don't know how he is right now, but I hope he's fine and healthy. Maybe, he is reading this right now. Are you, my dear?? If you do, I want you to know that I really truly deeply missing you so much. And I hope things are doing fine for you. Hope everything is getting better.

Anyway, I'm not going to get too much into the "lovey-dovey-weeping-creeping-feeling" mood today. I'm done with exaggerating things. Actually I am sufficiently happy with the way things are right now, even though he's not around. Never mind if he doesn't remember me, never mind if he hates me, as long as he is on the right track doing the right things. That's my only wish for him. What's more, my love and prayers will always be with him.

Back to the main topic, I'm writing this post is because I think I'm gonna start writing again. I mean, writing 'real' posts on random things, and not only on my emotional breakdown or emotional burst or whatever crazy-and-stupid-childish-emotional-things I've been writing for the past God-knows-how-long.

I think it's time for me to leave all those emotional and childish behaviors behind and adapt a more rational behavior. It's time to grow up and be more mature. Well, actually it should have been done long ago, of course, but never mind, it's never too late to change as long as you're alive.

Crapped by,                                                  
 

No comments: