ruang peribadi tempat meluah rasa, pendapat dan fikiran tentang apa saja. sama sekali bukan tempat yang boleh menjadi rujukan atau sumber maklumat yang boleh dipercayai.
HARAP MAKLUM.
.................................................
".....raihlah apa yg bermanfaat bagimu, minta tolonglah kepada Allah, dan jangan bersikap lemah....."

Saturday, February 28, 2009

It's Tag Time!!!

tagged by Leona

Complete these sentences :after that u have to tag 5 person to complete this survey:

~~My ex-boyfriend... has never existed....

~~I am listening to.... letto - lubang di hati (best eh)

~~Maybe I should... kurangkan aktiviti blogging and study harder.. haha..

~~I like learning... about everything, especially the new things..

~~My best friend(s)... are fabulous, as fabulous as their name (the fab ten).. hahaha..

~~I don't understand... people sometimes..

~~I lost... my mind sometimes.. and when i did i'll do many crazy & stupid things which i myself would never expected.. hahaha..

~~Many people said... i'm too shy.. yeah i know.. but it can't be helped since i think it's my nature.

~~The meaning of my name...is..... Cahaya Kesejahteraan.. that's why I'm always 'sihat sejahtera'.. =)
~~Love is... an indescribable feeling.. we can only have it for special people.. including family, friends and those who are close to us..
~~I am living in a place called... Indera Mahkota

~~I will try... utk bangun awal tiap pagi, heheh..

~~The meaning of "forever"... selama-lamanya, eternal, never ending..

~~My handphone... dh bengong.. i want to buy a new one..

~~I am very annoyed... when people enter my room without knocking the door and just rush in without saying anything beforehand.. also when people are too busybody about other's people's lives..

~~Whenever I wake up from sleep... i'll look at the time and if it's not 12pm yet, i'll continue my sleep.. hehe..

~~Party is... when you gather with your friends, eat together, and be happy.. doesn't matter the time and place..

~~The cutest animal(s)... cats, rabbits, birds, hamsters..

~~The best age... now and forever

~~I felt tension today... coz i still dunno what concentration course to take next semester, so i just did the online pre-registration with my heart still indecisive..

~~Tonight, i will try... to sleep early..

~~When I look at myself in the mirror this morning... omg, my hair looks like ****... i really need to wash my hair today..

~~Shopping mall... is a place where i really love to go, but not the place where i'd spend my money on everything i saw..

~~Fast food are usually... sedap tp mahal and kurang berkhasiat

~~Last sentence to a person... 'dah, fara buatkan tadi..'

I tag : anyone who read this and rasa rajin nak buat tag ini..

No comments: