Seriously i am tired..
My mind, my body, my everything..
They are all too stressed.
Too stressed that I cant think straight anymore.
And I cant focus on anything at all.
I want to go to a place..
very far far away from here.
Where nobody can find me.
Where nobody can disturb me.
I just wanted to be alone.
And all I wanted to do is just lie in my bed..
doing nothing..
and think of nothing.
My mind, my body, my everything..
They are all too stressed.
Too stressed that I cant think straight anymore.
And I cant focus on anything at all.
I want to go to a place..
very far far away from here.
Where nobody can find me.
Where nobody can disturb me.
I just wanted to be alone.
And all I wanted to do is just lie in my bed..
doing nothing..
and think of nothing.

No comments:
Post a Comment