ruang peribadi tempat meluah rasa, pendapat dan fikiran tentang apa saja. sama sekali bukan tempat yang boleh menjadi rujukan atau sumber maklumat yang boleh dipercayai.
".....raihlah apa yg bermanfaat bagimu, minta tolonglah kepada Allah, dan jangan bersikap lemah....."
Saturday, May 31, 2014
Nur
saya sayang awak
* * * * * * * * * *
Dear you...
I love you, always. But let's just keep the faith to Allah. If we are meant to be, He will definitely brings us together, sooner or later.
1 comment:
selipar hijau
said...
Dear you... I love you, always. But let's just keep the faith to Allah. If we are meant to be, He will definitely bring us together, sooner or later. Dear you... I love you, always. But let's just keep the faith to Allah. If we are meant to be, He will definitely bring us together, sooner or later. Dear you... I love you, always. But let's just keep the faith to Allah. If we are meant to be, He will definitely bring us together, sooner or later. Dear you... I love you, always. But let's just keep the faith to Allah. If we are meant to be, He will definitely bring us together, sooner or later. Dear you... I love you, always. But let's just keep the faith to Allah. If we are meant to be, He will definitely bring us together, sooner or later. Dear you... I love you, always. But let's just keep the faith to Allah. If we are meant to be, He will definitely bring us together, sooner or later. Dear you... I love you, always. But let's just keep the faith to Allah. If we are meant to be, He will definitely bring us together, sooner or later. Dear you... I love you, always. But let's just keep the faith to Allah. If we are meant to be, He will definitely bring us together, sooner or later. Dear you... I love you, always. But let's just keep the faith to Allah. If we are meant to be, He will definitely bring us together, sooner or later. Dear you... I love you, always. But let's just keep the faith to Allah. If we are meant to be, He will definitely bring us together, sooner or later. Dear you... I love you, always. But let's just keep the faith to Allah. If we are meant to be, He will definitely bring us together, sooner or later.
1 comment:
Dear you...
I love you, always. But let's just
keep the faith to Allah. If we are
meant to be, He will definitely bring
us together, sooner or later. Dear you...
I love you, always. But let's just
keep the faith to Allah. If we are
meant to be, He will definitely bring
us together, sooner or later. Dear you...
I love you, always. But let's just
keep the faith to Allah. If we are
meant to be, He will definitely bring
us together, sooner or later. Dear you...
I love you, always. But let's just
keep the faith to Allah. If we are
meant to be, He will definitely bring
us together, sooner or later. Dear you...
I love you, always. But let's just
keep the faith to Allah. If we are
meant to be, He will definitely bring
us together, sooner or later. Dear you...
I love you, always. But let's just
keep the faith to Allah. If we are
meant to be, He will definitely bring
us together, sooner or later. Dear you...
I love you, always. But let's just
keep the faith to Allah. If we are
meant to be, He will definitely bring
us together, sooner or later. Dear you...
I love you, always. But let's just
keep the faith to Allah. If we are
meant to be, He will definitely bring
us together, sooner or later. Dear you...
I love you, always. But let's just
keep the faith to Allah. If we are
meant to be, He will definitely bring
us together, sooner or later. Dear you...
I love you, always. But let's just
keep the faith to Allah. If we are
meant to be, He will definitely bring
us together, sooner or later. Dear you...
I love you, always. But let's just
keep the faith to Allah. If we are
meant to be, He will definitely bring
us together, sooner or later.
Post a Comment