Today it's the 14th day of Ramadhan... and tomorrow is the 15th, which means we still have 15 more days to go, InsyaAllah... but right now I'm already thinking about going back and going back...
No matter what I did I always thought about HOME and RAYA... I thought about what I wanna do when I reached home and what I'm gonna do during raya... and it quite bothers me actually bcoz I still have an xm this weekend and the thought of going back makes me laze around instead of studying... :( Astaghfirullahal'azim...
Aya, plz... and plz... be patient okay.... It's only a week left (10 days actually) to go back okay... So right now just focus on the exam... After the xm, u can think about going home all u want and u can even pack ur things right after the xm has finished okay???
That's what the 'good' side of me said everytime I laze around thinking about doing this and that at home... thanks to that whispers, I can now focus on studying... b'smgt gler nak baca buku MGT, hahaha... but I also can't wait for the xm to finish quickly and to go back... hahaha...
1 comment:
jom balik!!!!!!!!!
haha
Post a Comment